Getting the best product for your Amazon business is a tiring task that needs special analyzing skills and deep observation of the data which is searched from the Amazon A9 Algorithm. There are two ways to get the best and most profitable product to sell on Amazon. Either hire a qualified Virtual Assistant or get qualified to find the best product yourself.
There isn’t any need to hire a Virtual Assistant in this case as if you go through this article, you will know the exact process which a qualified Virtual Assistant follows to get the profitable product for you while changing you hundreds of dollars for this simple task. Below is what you need to know from the very beginning.
What is Product Research?
Product Research is choosing a profitable products to sell on Amazon.com. What you need is a criterion to be decided after analyzing the current market trends of your required and desired marketplace. Once the set criterion is matched with any product, the product is decided to sell in near future.
Ways to Hunt a Product?
There are two ways of getting a profitable product which is below:
- Manual product Research- All the required data is collected manually from the Amazon website of the relevant marketplace and then the data is organized and analyzed against the set criterion.
- Product research via research tools- Research tools are used to get the required data from the Amazon website of the relevant marketplace.
How to Customize the criteria of different Amazon marketplaces?
Each marketplace of Amazon has its own criteria for product research against the local trends and demographics. This criterion is set by making grand research of the market and the selling statistics against the actual statistics from the retailer marketplace.
Which Products to Avoid for selling as a new seller on Amazon?
Below are the products that have a lot of risks and costs associated with them, and it’s better to avoid these products.
- Oversized products (greater than 18 inches comes under oversized items)
- Catchy to fire
- Lithium ION Batteries
- Multiple Variations
- Weapons or related to weapons
- Patented- Check the patent before ordering the main supplier
What are the Gated Categories on Amazon?
Some categories are not open to selling products so Amazon has gated the products and if someone needs to sell such products, it’s important to negate the category with the help of Amazon. Below are the reasons for which the categories are kept gated:
- Some categories require Amazon approval first to sell at Amazon. Approval is based on different standard checks against specific categories.
- Performance checks
- Additional fees(extra shipping charges, customized taxes, etc)
- Qualification tests
What are the recommended Categories to sell on Amazon?
Below are the most recommended categories to sell on Amazon:
- Sports and Outdoors
- Kitchen and Dining
- Office Products
- Patio, lawn, and Garden
- Pet Supplies
- Tools and home improvement
- Toys and games
- Grocery and gourmet food
- Cell phones and accessories
- Art and Craft
|S.No||Price Range||Top ten Reviews||Minimum Rate||Top ten Revenue||Search Volume||Goolge Trend||Seasonal||Search volume trend|
|1||14$-40$||Not more then 1000||4.2||Greater than 15000$||More then 12000||Greater than 25 points||avoid||positive|