We all know that Yoga consists of many poses and asanas that help you keep your body healthy and your soul free. But did you know that Yoga is so effective that it can help you target specific parts of your body?
The exercises that keep your body fit and healthy can also be used to overcome several health-related problems. Yoga, specifically, comprises various asanas that test your body’s flexibility while concentrating on your breathing problems. There are so many coupons available so you can concentrate on yoga.
Yoga has recently gained popularity in the west, and this is because of the inactivity that we face in today’s world. This is especially valid in the post covid world, where time passes like a perpetually working machine in the background. With everyone stuck in their houses following the same routine of waking up, sitting in a chair and working almost an entire day, eating and then sleeping. Today, the entire world’s days are spent in a kind of inactivity that calls for a sort of passivity in humans where you spend more and more time on your phone because you cannot comprehend anything that is happening.
We can definitely call this a dystopia but what’s more, is, this is taking a toll on both your mental and physical health. The inactive life that involves you just shifting from the bed to the chair is an extremely harmful form of lifestyle. But you can definitely take a break from this by practicing Yoga with coupons for them.
Why Do Yoga Poses That Target Your Chest
The inactivity in your daily life also does something very specific; it makes your body get used to the passivity. What this means is that it renders you incapable of bodily movements without you having breathing problems. This is perhaps something that you already know, but you have to realize the extent to which this happens. Our lives were already pretty inactive pre-pandemic, but Covid has made it even more so. And there are numerous harmful effects to this since even kids are exposed to this lifestyle.
How To Do Yoga Poses That That Target Your Chest and Breathing Correctly
You perhaps are already aware of a number of poses in Yoga but did you know about the ones that target your chest specifically? In a world with rampant pollution and inactivity, these exercises are a must. They help improve your breathing pattern, make you more active and help regulate your cardiovascular activity. These are some poses that you can do just target your chest correctly:
The bow pose or Dhanurasana
- In this yoga, you must lie down on your stomach and bend your knees towards your hips while holding your ankles with your hands.
- Raise your legs and arms as high as you can while maintaining a straight face.
- Try to maintain the stance for as long as possible.
Camel pose or Ustrasana
- Kneel on the mat and lay your hands on your heaps to begin. Then, keeping your arms straight, arch your back and glide your palms over your feet.
- Maintain a neutral neck posture.
- Stay in this position for a few moments, then exhale and return to your original position.
- Keep your hands on your hips after that.
Wheel pose or Chakrasana
- Fold your legs from your knees and rest your feet firmly on the floor while lying down on your back.
- With your hands towards the sky, fold your arms at the elbows.
- Lift your torso up and spin your arms at the shoulders, keeping your hands on the floor to form an arch.
- Maintain a relaxed neck and a gentle fall of your head behind you.
Half-moon Pose or Ardhachandrasana
- Stretch your left leg back, lower your knee, and extend your toes out to begin this yoga.
- Look up and stretch your arms above your head.
- Maintain a half-moon arch by keeping your right knee parallel to your ankle and bending your upper body back.
- Rep with the other leg in the same position.
Raised Arm Yoga Pose or Hasta Uttanasana
- Stand upright and lift your arms over your head, then stretch upwards with folded hands, palms facing each other and connected.
- Keep your head between your arms at all times.
- Now gradually bend backward, keeping your legs straight and your eyes wide.
- Stay in the same posture for a few moments, then return to the start and repeat.
Fish Pose or Matsyasana
- Lie down flat on your back with your legs bent.
- Slightly lift your hips and slide your hands beneath your hips.
- Inhale and push your upper body forward by bending your elbows.
- Lower your head backward while keeping your chest raised.
- Maintain the position for as long as you can do so while breathing in and out comfortably.
Targeting a specific body part through Yoga can be difficult but with this guide, you can achieve a healthy and beautiful chest.
Don’t forget to use the coupon code for your health at couponupto.com to save time and money. And you can find many high-quality products that you are looking for at the cheapest price.
Read more: Best Yoga pose Control Blood Pressure